At True-Course Aviation Insurance we specialize in helping aerospace product manufacturers protect themselves, this enables them to focus on what they do best: manufacturing and distribution their products. To this end our clients entrust us with all their risk management needs including:
- Aviation Products Liability Insurance
- Aerospace Products Liability Insurance
- Commercial General Liability
- Property Insurance for their facilities and equipment
- Commercial Auto Liability for trucks, cars, and fleets
- Foreign Liability Insurance
- Excess / Umbrella Liability
- Inland Marine Insurance
We also work directly with our clients to understand and comply with the insurance requirements in contracts that they enter as suppliers.
Every year we provide significant savings to Aerospace Products Manufacturers as they are often insured with non-aerospace brokers and insurance companies. We understand Aerospace and our insurance company partners do as well.
Our charter customers operate fleets with international reach and they require a broker that understands worldwide insurance requirements and expertise.
We are an essential part of our charter client’s business, of high importance is our ability to issue certificates of insurance for charter customers quickly, no matter what time of day it is. Our office West Coast location is an advantage to our East Coast charter operators as they can order certificates of insurance at the end of their day when they win charter bids and we always deliver.
In addition to negotiating and placing the most comprehensive policy at the most competitive cost in the market, our work extends throughout the year as you enter contracts with vendors, maintenance providers, part lessors, hangar landlords, etc..
We insure hundreds of corporate aircraft operations, you can trust us with yours.
Whether you are running a Part 61 flight school, a Part 141 flight school, or a member-owned flying club, we can help you manage the risk component. From training and CFI hiring criteria to what aircraft types are easier to insure for flight school insurance, we can help so you can get on with the business of teaching people to fly and having a safe operation.
Helicopters complete a lot of missions that fixed wing aircraft cannot. Therefore the insurance policy must be tailored and negotiated in a way that minimizes costs and tailors to the specific mission being covered. Here are some examples of commercial helicopter use:
- Corporate Charter Helicopter Insurance
- Law Enforcement Helicopter Insurance
- Cargo Sling Loading Helicopter Insurance
- Firefighting Helicopter Insurance
- Firefighting Support Helicopter Insurance
- EMS Helicopter Insurance
- Flight Instruction Helicopter Insurance
- Pipeline Helicopter Insurance
- Powerline Patrol Helicopter Insurance
- Oil Platform Support Helicopter Insurance
- Herding Helicopter Insurance
- Wildlife Control Helicopter Insurance
- Agricultural Spraying Helicopter Insurance
- Tours and Sightseeing Helicopter Insurance
- Aerial Photography Helicopter Insurance
- News and Traffic Reporting Helicopter Insurance
Similarly, private helicopter use by professional or owner pilots requires detailed expertise and excellent insurance company relationships.
We insure all types of helicopters including those manufactured by Robinson, Bell, Agusta Westland, Schweizer, Erickson Air-Crane, MD Helicopters, Eurocopter, Enstrom and Sikorsky.
Helicopter insurance is coverage that can protect you if
- You own a helicopter and rent it out to helicopter pilots
- You are a helicopter pilot and fly for fun
- You are a helicopter pilot and you fly rescue missions or medical evacuations
- You are a helicopter pilot and you work in the firefighting division of the U.S. Forest Service
The coverage you need will depend upon the risks involved in your particular use of your helicopter, where you fly, and other factors. For example, you you may need personal helicopter insurance if you fly for fun. If you fly as a part of a commercial operation, you may need a business insurance policy to cover your risks.
Because the specifics of your policy will vary depending upon your use and risks, it is important to work with a knowledgeable agent who can fully assess your needs and ensure that your helicopter insurance is tailored to your use.
What Does Helicopter Insurance Cover?
Your helicopter insurance policy will cover a variety of risks, including:
- Liability coverage: This portion of your policy will cover your legal responsibility in the event that you cause another person’s personal injury or property damage while flying or landing.
- Passenger liability: Passenger liability insurance is necessary if you carry passengers in your helicopter. Sometimes general liability, also called public liability, will be packaged with passenger liability, which will offer an overall coverage limit that can be applied to public liability claims, passenger liability claims, or a combination of both.
- Hull insurance: Hull insurance, which is another name for property damage insurance for airplanes and helicopters, can insure your helicopter when it is on the ground or when it is in flight. Make sure your coverage protects your helicopter from a range of risks, including theft, vandalism, damage from severe weather and damage or total loss due to an accident.
A solid helicopter insurance policy with adequate liability coverage is a must-have for helicopters since they can cause significant collateral damage to people and property.
- Aerospace manufacturers workers compensation
- Aircraft operator workers compensation
- Helicopter operator workers compensation
- FBO workers compensation
- Flight School workers compensation
- Aviation Maintenance and support workers compensation
- Airport operators workers compensation
- Aircraft sales workers compensation